Located in Eagan, MN, Industrial Compliance Services, Inc. is an environmental compliance company specializing in regulated waste management. We have been serving the Twin Cities area since 2001.
We provide transportation and recycling/disposal for hazardous, non-hazardous, universal, and medical wastes. We service manufacturing, educational and service industries. Our customers appreciate the additional in-plant compliance and employee training services available.
This full-time position offers technical support by displaying knowledge and background in chemical segregation, manifesting, waste profiling, disposal options and approvals and RCRA and DOT regulations compliance. This position serves as the primary customer interface for maintaining strong customer relations by communicating between customers and vendors and striving to meet and exceed requests and expectations.
The ideal candidate must:
• Assist customers with questions via telephone, email, and in-person. (offering technical support)
• Coordinate waste shipments between customer and vendor (be organized and detail-oriented)
• Notify each customer with scheduled service and follow up service calls after each waste shipment.
• Collect chemical waste samples, interpret laboratory results, and complete the waste profile process.
• Complete Hazardous Waste Inspections and manufacturing plant walkthroughs in accordance with local, state, and federal regulations.
• Identify, remove, pack, and assist in overseeing transport and disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous wastes.
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
• Meet daily deadlines.
• Able to multitask daily.
• Be organized, detail-oriented and produce accurate work.
• Ability to analyze and communicate technical data.
• Be flexible member of a team in a small office.
• Demonstrate strong work ethic by being dependable, trustworthy, professional, and friendly.
• Collecting chemical samples.
• Extensive Customer Service History.
• Reviewing and interpreting Safety Data Sheets.
• Reviewing and interpreting environmental laboratory analysis.
• Preparing waste profiles and submitting to appropriate waste vendor with supporting documentation.
• Experience with Windows-based applications (Microsoft Word, Excel and SharePoint).