Located in Eagan, MN, Industrial Waste Services, Inc. is an environmental compliance company specializing in regulated waste management. We have been serving the Twin Cities area since 2001.
We provide transportation and recycling/disposal for hazardous, non-hazardous, universal and medical wastes. We service manufacturing, educational and service industries. Our customers appreciate the additional in-plant compliance and employee training services available.
This full-time position offers technical support by displaying knowledge and background in chemical segregation, manifesting, waste profiling, disposal options and approvals and RCRA and DOT regulations compliance. This position serves as the primary customer interface for maintaining strong customer relations by communicating between customers and vendors and striving to meet and exceed requests and expectations.
The ideal candidate must:
• Assist customers with questions via telephone and email (offering technical knowledge/support)
• Coordinate shipments between customer and vendor (be organized and detail-oriented)
• Notify each customer with scheduled service and follow-up service calls after waste shipment
• Maintain prospect and customer lists
• Creatively problem-solve client issues
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
• Able to multitask on a daily basis
• Be organized, detail-oriented and produce accurate work
• Have excellent analytical skills
• Be a team player in a small office
• Have a strong work ethic
• Be dependable, trustworthy, professional and friendly
• Collecting chemical samples
• Reviewing and interpreting Safety Data Sheets
• Reviewing and interpreting environmental laboratory analysis
• Preparing waste profiles and submitting to appropriate waste vendor with supporting documentation
• Experience with Windows-based applications (Word, Excel and Access)