Industrial Compliance Services has been serving the Twin Cities area since 2001. The business has been built on some core principles. We believe that honesty and integrity, combined with hard work and excellent service is the best way to run a company and serve our customers.
We specialize in regulated waste management. We provide transportation, recycling, and disposal for hazardous, non-hazardous, universal and medical wastes. We service manufacturing, educational and service industries. In addition to waste recycling and disposal, our customers must comply with a broad-spectrum of environmental regulations. Our job is to help customers stay in compliance.
The Environmental Sales Representative is responsible to grow new accounts and expand and/or maintain existing accounts for the assigned specified book of business. Other responsibilities may include scoping projects, providing client support, and occasionally preparing proposals/cost estimates.
Duties and Responsibilities for the Environmental Sales Representative:
• Identify potential prospects in designated geographic region.
• Ensure adequate outbound prospecting to generate a sales pipeline and sales results to meet annual sales goals.
• Prospect through multiple channels, simultaneously including cold calling, networking, in-person and virtual meetings, and tradeshows.
• Engage with target market to drive new business sales and new customer acquisition.
• Engage with prospects to identify opportunities to support and partner with them.
• Identify problems and opportunities with potential clients for regulated waste management and other environmental • professional services.
• Customize creative solutions to exceed client needs and expectations
• Manage and record all sales efforts and follow procedures for processing orders and servicing accounts.
Qualifications, Skills & Abilities:
• Minimum 4-5 years B2B sales experience is preferred but not required
• Experience in the environmental industry is beneficial
• Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers.
• Refined sales and presentation skills.
• Operating Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Strong listening and interpersonal skills.
• Strong negotiating skills.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, blueprint or schedule form.
• Must occasionally lift, carry, or move up to 50 lbs.
• Strong time management skills
• Maintain a valid Driver’s license and clean driving record.