Located in Eagan, MN, Industrial Waste Services, Inc. is an environmental compliance company specializing in regulated waste management. We have been serving the Twin Cities area since 2001.
We provide transportation and recycling/disposal for hazardous, non-hazardous, universal and medical wastes. We service manufacturing, educational and service industries. Our customers appreciate the additional in-plant compliance and employee training services available.
The primary function of this full-time position is to serve as the customer interface for maintaining strong customer relations. Our company standard is to provide custom, solution-driven results for our customers in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
The ideal candidate must:
• Be dependable, trustworthy, professional and friendly
• Have excellent verbal and electronic communication skills
• Proactively respond to customer questions via telephone and email (offering knowledge, support and solutions)
• Coordinate communications between customer and vendor (be organized and detail-oriented)
• Be flexible and able to adjust to changing schedules and customer needs
• Work in an office environment and off-site with customers occasionally
• Be able to lift 50 lbs.
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
• Be organized, detail-oriented and produce accurate work
• Have excellent analytical skills
• Be a team player in a small office
• Have a strong work ethic
Requirements for Customer Service Representative:
• Experience in environmental industry is beneficial, but we are willing to train a qualified candidate
• Experience with Windows-based applications (Word, Excel and Access)
• High school diploma or GED Diploma required. 2-4 year degree beneficial
• Valid Minnesota Driver’s License with clean driving record